Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One-Track Mind


Conversations with Kris this morning:

Me: That was quite a thunderstorm we had last night!
Kris: Gresham don't have no thunderstorms. It's illegal.

Me: I heard that we lost power because 9 power lines were knocked out just north of us.
Kris: Gresham don't have north, just the North Pole. Maybe you wanna go there and be a "HoHoHo!"  (knee-slapping funny!)

Me (as we are leaving for a doctor's appointment): Maybe we'll get some more rain this morning!
Kris: It never rains in Gresham. It's always 100 degrees. In Gresham it's always summer!

Me: See the mountain with a cross on the top? That's where I hiked on Saturday.
Kris: Gresham don't have no mountains, it's all flat!



And then at the doctor's office he called the nurse "Honey".  I'm not too sure how that went over!

1 comment:

  1. he's got a mind of his own, that's for sure. and it is pretty entertaining! thanks for keeping us all up dated on u.kris!

    ReplyDelete