Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Breaking News


Hugh Hefner is retiring and Kris will be taking over his job. At least that is what he told Ben this morning and our Home Teacher tonight. He also mentioned it to the check-out clerk at the dollar store who may or may not have understood the significance of the announcement.

3 comments:

  1. He told me the same thing on the phone last night- and he was going for Bridgett, Hugh's girlfriend. It was the first time in a long time that he has decided to move back to California and no longer Gresham. BTW- he and Laura are over too, she's not his type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I love what Ayrel wrote, too-how lucky we are to have Kris and his ideas! He always keeps us guessing as to his next step in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?? He a Laura broke up? I think that might be a bigger announcement... :)

    ReplyDelete