Thursday, December 15, 2011

One Thing I ♥ About Kris


is how he truly cares when he knows I am worried or concerned about something. 
I spent an inordinate amount of time looking for something I need for Seminary tomorrow. Something I moved several weeks ago from where it should have been to a place I thought it should be so it would be more convenient. I will find it eventually, but not in time for tomorrow. I hadn't said anything out loud to Kris until this evening, and he immediately began helping me look. He had many suggestions of where it could be, but so far no success. I have called off the search mission and am working on Plan B. But my heart is full for his quick response to help me and his sincere concern.  I need to try harder to be more like him. What a lesson in Christlike service.

No comments:

Post a Comment