Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hat Trick

I love these pictures of Kris in the cool hat he picked out when we visited Heritage Park last week. It provided some protection from the blazing sun. He wore it again on Friday when we went to the Hogle Zoo, another Texas-hot day in SLC.


 
Somewhere between the Orangutans and the Merry-Go-Round he lost the hat. I found him sitting at a table rubbing his eyes and very sad because it was gone.  Happily, Heritage Park is across the street from the zoo so we went right back to the gift shop and picked up another one. Smiles!
 
The next morning we had one last hurrah with everyone at the Black Bear Diner for breakfast before heading home to El Paso. Kris was wearing his hat when we went into the restaurant and then set it on the table beside him while eating. As we were leaving Brei reminded him to get his hat. He stared at it and said, "I've never seen that before."
 
Ah, Kris!

No comments:

Post a Comment